Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Preparing for RDH's Baptism

FLASHBACK! Me (AUGUST) in the baptism gown
AUGUST
AUGUST
AUGUST
PRESENT TIME....RDH in the Baptism gown
RDH
RDH
RDH
RDH
RDH
RDH
RDH
RDH in his bumbo
I am so excited that my baby brother will be baptized on Saturday in the special gown I wore for my baptism. We are all headed to north Austin for RDH's baptism at St Thomas More. Enjoy the comparison of my brother and I!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, What a adorable group of pictures. Richard you are so precious, just like your big brother. congratulations on your upcoming Baptism, you will be in our prayers. hope to be able to see you and Augie soon. God bless you Little Ones. I love you so very much. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete