If there is MUD, these boys will find it! Gina gave me these pictures of the boys playing in her backyard. Apparently Gina ran her water sprinklers earlier in the morning and there was a little patch of mud in the yard, which of course the boys found. She said she ran inside to grab a toy and when she got back out - three little boys covered in mud is what she found! :-) August looks SO freakin happy, so I didnt care! Plus Gina bathed them all and washed their clothes :-) NICE! Having 3 little 2 year old boys all day long keeps you on your toes!
The other pictures are from the birthday party Gina threw August for his 2nd birthday. I didnt even know she was going to through one for him....all in all - he got to celebrate his 2nd birthday 3 different times! Lucky little boy!!!!







Augie, you go guy, looks like you had a fun mud party with yur friend. Such a boy! When RDH gets big enough mom will really have her hands full. I can see you two getting into alot of things. Boys will be boys. I love you little ones. God Bless. Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete