RDH 5 MONTHS OLD!!! It is getting harder and harder to get Ho Ho away from August for these pictures! RDH trying out the Jumparoo for the first time! All ready to head to Hudson's party....what was Mommy thinking putting me in WHITE LINEN?! With my HAT of course... The ball pit at Hudsons! Party favors from Hudson's party. Sorry Amanda, I had to take a picture of the pie....it was as yummy as it was pretty! You and your sister out did yourselves!! Playing in Hudson's ball pit. It started raining during the party, but this did not bother the kiddos ONE bit. August got soaked and the ball pit became a slip and slide and August had a blast!!! Seriously - he was SO happy! Party hats and Hudson with his birthday pie! August - SOAKED!! Adorable! RUNNING! Drinking random drinks! August and Hudson decided they wanted to drink out of the cool paper straws and adult glasses. I have no idea whose these were... I "think" the lemonade one was mine.... RDH turned 5 months old on Saturday....I can't believe it has been 5 months since he was born!!! He is starting to look big in his pictures (weighing in at 15 pounds 13.5 ozs)!!!! He is cooing a lot, sleeping better, and loves to roll around. RDH is such a sweet baby and we are enjoying every minute with him. He is on a better schedule now. He nurses at 7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm(unless I am at work - then he holds out until I get home) 8pm...then sleeps until 2am and nurses then....so we are getting close to making it through the night! HOORAY! August got to go to Hudson's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. Hudson always has the BEST birthday parties!!! His Mommy should be a party planner! It was picnic themed with the cutest decorations and the best food. Thank you Hudson for inviting August to share in your special day. August had a BLAST playing in the ball pit.....he got soaking wet because even when it was raining, he was in there! Thank you also Hudson for the change of clothes.....August was pretty much dripping with water at the end of the party. It was such a fun Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment