Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A fun Saturday and TID with the Texas Exes on Sunday!


Getting my face painted at the TID party
I made sure to stay super still!


RDH's favorite place to be!
I ran all around Sholtz and had so much fun
The lead singer in the band even talked to me while performing and I danced for him.


I had so much fun at the TID party!


RDH and Daddy
Momma and I headed for a run

RDH and Daddy reading



RDH is adorable!
I stole Daddy's shoes!


Mommy and I had so much fun this weekend! Since it has been awhile where Mommy and I have had time alone to play and RDH has proven that he will wait to eat until Mommy comes home.....Mommy decided to make a weekend all about me. We had so much fun! Saturday morning we went to visit my friend Hudson. He has the coolest toys and was so good at sharing with me...Mommy said I need to learn to share like Hudson. Then we came home and Mommy fed RDH and we were off again. This time we went to Grandmas and Mommy left the baby there instead of me and I got to go to Little Gym for my friend Ryan's birthday :-) We were a little late, but I still got to see everyone and scored a cupcake out of it. Then back to grandmas, where I got to play with the new dumptruck grandma got for me!
Sunday, I went to the Texas Independence Day Party thrown by the Texas Exes. I had so much fun running around, dancing to the band's music, getting my face painted, watching the cheerleaders, and seeing Hook 'Em. RDH stayed strapped to Momma the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment