Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who wore it better....the Luckenbach Shirt

Sweet RDH in the Luckenbach shirt


Sweet August in the Luckenbach shirt


Its amazing how similiar these two boys looked at the beginning...but now they are starting to look really different to me. In the pictures above August is about a month younger than RDH is so its not an exact comparison....but I think they are looking different...RDH's coloring seems darker than August and his eye shape is different.
Their personalities are totally different too....RDH is calm and easy going. August is FULL of energy and always was. I love having my two totally different little boys!
RDH has been having a blast playing with Janae and getting lots of LOVE. He is talking a lot more and trying to crawl! He is taking the bottle MUCH better....thanks everyone for the encouragement and prayers...it was super stressful for me when he wasnt eating during the day! I think Daddy and Michele have a majic touch! They used to be able to get August to sleep when I couldn't!
August is loving it at Ms Ginas. He has learned about half his letters, knows his primary colors, and enjoys dancing and RUNNING! Since Ms Gina has all boys, they spend most of the day outside....she engages them in running games to burn energy - which August LOVES! I told her that she needs to start training August.....her daughter runs Division I track on a full scholarship, so hopefully she will be a good coach for August ;-) kidding....kinda.

1 comment:

  1. They are both adorable in their shirt. I love the way you do the "who wore it better" . Give those sweet babies a big hug for me. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete