
Mommy with her boys! ALL in green!

RDH on August's chair

Daddy and the boys.....also in GREEN!

Me, throwing a fit because the baby (pictured above) was in MY chair! I now walk around the house pointing to things and saying... "No baby, its Abodas (the name I call myself)" Then I give a really big nod "yes"

Here I am mad that the baby has his socks on and I dont.....I am telling mom "SOCKS!"

Still yelling about not having my socks while the baby has his!

Now I am happy because Mommy got me my socks!

Baby in my chair! We are trying to guess what color eyes RDH will have. They are blue, but not quite as light as mine were at this age and they seem to have some green in them....

Pointing out the "O" on my shirt

Feeding Ho Ho. Ho Ho went from being a comfort toy to a toy August has to have ALL THE TIME! I (Mommy) took August running this morning and we had to go back to the house during the run to get Ho Ho. It is hilarious to watch August with Ho Ho during a run.....he holds Ho Ho facing out the entire run and points at things for Ho Ho to look at. Mainly cars, basketball nets, and trucks.

August doing his Hook Em horns! He has gotten REALLY good at it and loves to do it randomly all day long. Grandma came and watched August on Friday and she taught him how to do Gig Em as well!

Playing at the park in Lakeway by Mommy's office


Grayson and August "Behind Bars" in Lakeway. Andi and I were laughing at the boys because they look like they are in jail......hopefully this is not a foreshadowing of crazy college nights!

READING! The boys LOVE to be read to! August will now grab books, hand them to you and say "read"

RDH sacked out after playing with Janae all day! I brought RDH inside and went to go unload the car and when I came back inside he had fallen asleep. He had so much fun playing with Janae!

Sweet Morgan playing with RDH

Sliding with Hudson and Grayson!
Friday August got the staple out of his head....so he can finally wear caps again! YAY! We were tired of having that argument with him! Grandma (since she was watching August on Friday), Daddy, and I all went to the doctor. We also took RDH because I had been noticing that one of his pupils was slightly more dilated than the other one....Michele noticed it too.....but after a very thorough exam Dr H said he was just fine, so that is good news. August was great getting his staple out and Richard held him down.
Saturday: Since August was such a great patient Friday, I took him to a park in Lakeway right next to my work to play with his friends in the morning. He had lots of fun playing with Hudson and Grayson and Richard had a chance to have RDH all to himself.
Sunday: We are headed to watch the Texas game with friends and August is going to visit grandma since our friends live up north!
One other random August fact I don't want to forget is how he knows all the cars people drive. He can point out ANY Pathfinder out there - old and new models and he knows that is Daddy's car, he can also do the same with CRVs....although if the CRV is green then it is "Dee Dee's Momma car" I dont know how he knows this! He can also point out Grandmas car and all the parents of the kids at Gina's cars. Hilarious. Sometimes I just hear him shouting names in the back seat and then when I look around I see he has found the car that belongs to that person.
Another random fact...RDH found his cute little feet this week!
Last - I had the blog printed from August's birth to RDH's birth and it came out awesome! I always put in so many details because these are the boy's baby books. I am really glad it printed so well!
How did you print the blog? Just by yourself or did you use a company that makes it into a book? I need to do this too.
ReplyDeletehey jenny - i used http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
ReplyDeleteit came all bound as a book and it turned out really nice. I was happy with the layout printing :-)