Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

SANTA!

I was SO happy to sit on Santa's lap!
Santa making his entrance!
Meeting Santa for the very first time!

Mommy, Daddy, SANTA, and I
Getting my SPECIAL Santa bell!


Joining in on the conversation
Playing with Great Aunt Lynne
Hanging out with my Great Grandpa
SANTA!
Opening all my gifts!
I love Santa!
My Aunt Marci, Great Aunt Lynne, and SANTA!

Even Grandma jumped in the picture!

Reading with my Great Aunt Lynne and Aunt Marci
Playing with my cousin Jasmine.....she had the coolest necklace on!
Hugging my Great Uncle Dale! Mommy said the food was super yummy!!!!! Especially the Cheesecake!
When we got home, I found another toy!
What?!?!? Shoes aren't toys?
I am SOOOO lucky! Santa came to visit me after all his Christmas rush and gave me a special present.....his bell from his special Santa cane. I think I am the luckiest baby out there! I was not scared of Santa at all!! Mommy had been telling me all week that I was going to get to meet him for the first time today and so I was ready!
Today I got to celebrate Christmas for the 5th time this year at my uncle's in Rollingwood. I played with all my cousins, my Aunt Marci, Grandma, Great Uncle Dale and Bob, Great Aunt Lynne and Jackie, and my Great Grandparents. I am really starting to like this Christmas thing! I received lots of special gifts, including a library of books, clothes, and gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment