Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

And on the 3rd Night.....

I slept! Last night I slept a full 11 hours! Mommy even had to wake me up this morning to go to school! I "kinda" woke up at 430am this morning, but was able to soothe myself to sleep. Mommy is hoping this isn't just a one night thing!

On another note.....I now have a sinus infection :-( and had to get on antibiotics for the first time. This is the first prescribed medicine I have ever taken and my body does not like it! I have a terrible diaper rash (I have never even had a diaper rash in my whole life) and I threw up my bottle last night. Mommy has been giving me probiotics too....but they aren't helping combat the antibiotic....so Mommy is calling Dr.H back today!

No comments:

Post a Comment