Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010!!

Playing with Reagan and Kate...they were so nice to share all their toys!

Daddy the Jungle Gym


The Fire pit! We roasted smores and watched fireworks. I am bundled up in Mommy's arms.


MIDNIGHT with Daddy! Yes - I woke up to ring in the New Year.


We went to San Antonio to ring in the New Year with the Grubbs. I had so much fun playing with Kate and Reagan! I even was up to welcome in 2010. I had gone to bed at 830 - my normal time.....but woke up at 1030 and since Mommy didn't want me waking up the other babies, she got me out of bed and we played until I fell back asleep at 130am!

No comments:

Post a Comment