I had a fun weekend! I went to Grandma's house while Mommy and Daddy went to Mark and Kelly's for the Big 12 Championship! Then when I woke up in the morning, we were all still at Grandmas :-) I got to go to St Thomas More for mass and we visited Grandpa after wards.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Fun Weekend
I had a fun weekend! I went to Grandma's house while Mommy and Daddy went to Mark and Kelly's for the Big 12 Championship! Then when I woke up in the morning, we were all still at Grandmas :-) I got to go to St Thomas More for mass and we visited Grandpa after wards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Looks like you are just as busy as we are at our house! I spend my entire day following a 10.5 month old around the house. Amazing how exhauting it is and all the "interesting" things they can find! How is the sleeping going?
ReplyDeleteAugie are you going to be walking by Christmas? You are certainly getting around great and having so much fun. Grandma's Christmas tree sure is pretty , glad you were able to spend the night and visit grandpa. He is watching over you. Will see you on the 27th with surprises. Love you Sweet Boy. Hugs and Kisses Aunt Lynne
ReplyDeleteAugie, that was the 4th night you have spent away from our house. The 1st was when you were baptized in Laredo; 2 nights in Oklahoma City visiting family and now the 4th night was at your Grandma's house. :-)
ReplyDelete