Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Daycare Christmas Party...complete with Hip Hop Snowman - I should point out - it was pajama day at daycare

Me with my teachers Ms G and Ms D
Playing with the "Hip Hop Snowman and Ms. G

My class! I have "claimed" Arturo's dad - look at me in his lap!!!
Playing with Arturo....we are only 1 day apart in age!
There goes Hayden through the castle hole!

Playing with Jordan and Daddy
Playing with Ms. G and Ms. A

I love the ball pit!



Playing with Arturo's mom
Ms. A....I love her and her necklace!

Ayza's Grandpa...I love everyone!

I had so much fun at my daycare Christmas party! I especially LOVED the hip hop snowman that Hayden brought to class. Mommy and Daddy both came to my party!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this may be a dumb quesion, but are those cribs that are double stacked attached and do babies sleep in them that way? OMG...a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete