I am so lucky to have a best friend living next door! When Mommy got home from work, I got to go and play with Jake (8 mos old) and Morgan (over 2 1/2 yrs old). We had so much fun playing....I was even trying to "talk" to Jake :-) And thank you Jake for letting me try out your excersaucer! Mommy has known Jake's mommy for 14 years....they ran Cross Country together in high school at Westwood and then randomly ended up building their homes right next to each other. Morgan and Jake, when can we play again?
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Augie, it's great having a best friend to grow up with, especially since your mom's have been friends for so many years. You will have so much fun gorwing up together. Jake is pretty cute too huh. You really have alot of great days and have so much fun. I am so anxious to see you again. Love Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete