Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Spanish, English, Augish....just try and keep me quiet! - (video of me at the end of this post)

Go Horns!
Dylan at our neighborhood pool

Tia Julie, Leo and Daddy. Can you tell they are brother and sister?


Mi primo (cousin) Leo


Mi Abuela y mi primo (my cousin) Dylan


Tia Julie



Abuela y todos los ninos
Last week Abuela took care of me. She talks to me all day long in Spanish and I now feel the need to talk back! I talk so much now....and if you try and talk over me, I will let you know that I am talking by raising my voice. Looks like I have the gift of gab! Wonder who I got that from?! (See video below and don't forget to turn on your sound!)
Weekend recap:
Saturday: Mommy left me for Mommy time at the Spa at Barton Creek. Mom, Grandma, and Aunt Marci all spent a half day at the spa while Daddy and I hung out and watched the British Open (sorry Tom Watson). Mommy didn't realize until after her massage, how out of whack she was from having me.....I am still worth it though!
Sunday: I met my cousins! YAY! Aunt Julie and Uncle Bobby came to visit us and brought my cousins Dylan (7 years old) and Leo (1 year old). I loved watching them and of course talking to them. It was so exciting! Once they left - I just kept rambling on ....I am sure someone was listening to me.....
Another good weekend, here's to a good week. Grandma is here to love on me this week! What a lucky little boy I am!




Turn on your Volume! Done with a camera - so not the best quality.....Mommy has me on the couch - so I keep trying to roll over, but I can't!

2 comments:

  1. Augie,I agree with every word you said, Looks like you had another great weekend with your cousins. You are such a big boy now, almost crawling and talking up a storm.
    Can't get any cuter young man. I love you and will see you soon.. Love you Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie, I know you wanted to go to the pool with your Daddy, your cousins Leo & Dylan and your uncle Bobby.... come August, you'll get to go to the pool.

    ReplyDelete