Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Beautiful Baptism Gown and other pics....

I LOVE my gown!


August, the model.
OH - so soft! I love the Italian silk lining
My "serious" look
Modeling my gown
Showing off my baptism gown
I fell asleep in the middle of playing
Look at me!
Rollin in my crib

I am getting ready for my baptism! It will be in Laredo, TX at San Agustin. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_of_San_Agustin). This is the church that my Daddy was baptised at and my grandparents were married in. It is also in part how Daddy came up with my name.

Daddy organized a private baptism with St Agustin, so I will have the spotlight on me :-) Mommy and Grandma Dingley scoured Austin to find just the right gown. They ended up having a custom made Bognar & Piccolini gown from Baby Bugaloo created for me. It is linen and lined in Italian silk and lace and I love it! Mommy is also having a linen bib made for me with my initial in blue.....hopefully it is finished soon, since we leave on Friday.

Mommy is terrified of packing for my first overnight trip, so wish her luck! I am special, because I will be the only Heller baby baptised here....as all my future brothers/sisters will be baptised in Austin at St Thomas More, the church my Mommy grew up in and my Dingley grandparents founded. St Thomas More is also where my parents were married.

3 comments:

  1. Foarte interesant subiectul prezentat de tine.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place tare mult
    Sigur am sa mai revin. O zi buna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie i love your Baptism gown and cap. You look so handsome. I just don't see how it is possible you can get any cuter but each picture you outdo yourself. Mommie and Grandma Dingley did a great job picking out your Baptism gown. Your smile makes me smile and warms my heart, I love you so very much. You have a safe trip and a wonderful weekend. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love you, and God Bless you my little Angel. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented, but I do not know where it went, so I will comment again.

    You look like such an ANGEL!!

    With the bonnet on you look a little Amish

    ReplyDelete