Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Very Special Day

We made it! I was the best baby ever on my first over night trip out of town! I even stuck to my eat/sleep schedule. I was such a angel for my baptism and only cried at the end...because dang I was hungry!
The Heller family outside San Agustin Cathedral

Daddy, Mommy, Me, and my Godparents Rodrigo and Carol

I love to "fly!" and show off my gown
Our hotel - you can see the church from the courtyard of our hotel
San Agustin
On our way to the church.....My gown could barely fit in my stroller!
Baptism Fountain
Right after the baptism and the Priest's presentation of me as a new Catholic! Can someone feed me now, please?
During the ceremony

Party afterwards! Tia Deanna is holding me.
FREEDOM! After the drive to Laredo, Mommy let me roll around in my diaper on my new UT quilt. Here I am hanging out with Grandma. She rode with me the whole way to Lareado in the back seat.
I found my feet this weekend!
Entertaining myself (and Grandma) on the car ride home
Once we were home, Daddy read my favorite book to me!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, August! And you are so handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS AUGIE,YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL CHILD OF GOD AND YOUR FAMILY. WHAT A SPECIAL DAY AND WEEKEND YOU HAD. YOU COULDN'T BE MORE HANDSOME AND LOVED. A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO BE BAPTISED, WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. I WAS THINKING OF YOU AND PRAYING FOR YOU. YOU ARE CHANGING SO FAST, I NEED TO GET OVER AND SEE YOU SOON. HAVE A GREAT WEEK MY LITTLE SWEET ONE.LOVE YOU AUNT LYNNE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augie,I love the pictures of daddy reading to you. You always look like you are so interested and love having that "Augie and Dad time" How precious you are and what a special daddy and mommy. You are truly blessed. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. August, congratulations on your Baptism. You were baptized in the same church that your Daddy was baptized and your Daddy's parents were married.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Augie, I will have to tell you when you get older that you were baptized in the hottest summer in Texas in years....

    ReplyDelete