Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wanted: Caretaker - Who could resist me?






Who wants to take care of me in August? Daddy goes back to work tomorrow and my grandma Dingley and Abuela Heller will take care of me until August. Then I am taking bids to see where I go next. Let me know if you want to throw your hat in. :-) Mommy has interviewed nannies and baby jails (her reference for daycares) but we aren't sure where I will be....In the meantime, I am taking bids to where I will stay. Who can resist me?

This weekend grandma came over and we went shopping for my baptism gown....we are ordering one that is hand made.....hopefully they can get it to us in time. After gown shopping, Mommy bought me a hat and sunglasses...the sunglasses are a bit girly, but they were the only baby ones left and my eyes need the protection!

Mom could not resist adding the picture of me sleeping..... I rotated a full 90 degrees after Dad put me down.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anyone who could resist you Augie, I wish i lived close enough to care for you. You be styling with those sun glasses. Sooo Cute. I love you, have a great week. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete