Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

First week with Dad, Push Presents, Graduation, and Andrew!

Me with Aunt Marci and GrandmaAunt Linda :-) (that is what she calls herself!)

Me and Mommy with her friend and co-worker Kim
Grandma holding me with Aunt Marci
Great Aunt Sandra
Cousin Drew
Mommy holding me, Daddy holding Andrew...so cute!

What a big week! Mommy went back to work this week and Daddy took care of me all week long....we had a great time! I have one more week with Daddy :-) This week I got even better at holding my head up, blowing bubbles, I smile a lot more and I will talk to you for hours :-) I like to study your face when you talk and I will talk back.

Wednesday, Daddy brought me to Rudy's and we met Mommy for lunch. Afterward that, we went to Mommy's work, where her friend Kim threw us a party. I loved getting to meet all the great people Mommy works with.

Friday, Daddy surprised Mommy with 2 beautiful gifts (push presents)! A sapphire and diamond channel set eternity band to go on the other side of her engagement ring and her Bevo Bling.....check it out! Bevo has diamond horns! :-) http://www.kirkrootdesigns.com/index.php/Our+Collections/University+of+Texas/The+New+Longhorn+Pendant
Thank you! What does she get when she pushes out the next one :-) ?

Saturday, Daddy got us breakfast from Rudys. Then my second cousin had his high school graduation party. He graduated on Wednesday from Round Rock high school and will be attending A&M in the fall. Congratulations Drew!
After the graduation party, I got to go and meet Andrew Collins (who is almost 3 weeks old)....my future room mate at UT :-) Our Daddy s roomed together while working on their PhDs at UT....maybe one day we will too!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is the Bevo bling that was in the auction that you really wanted last year, right? Pretty!! Go Richard!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know it wouldn't be so bad if he wanted to be an aggie like his best cousin ashley..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augie, I agree with cousin Ashley, You have alot of AGGIE IN you. So let's be equal, Half UT and Half Aggie, gigem young man ha. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete