Where do they come up with these names for children's development toys? Here are some shots of me in the grass for the first time and my bumbo. I don't like my bumbo yet....but I will get used to it.
Wow Augie, your bumbo is so cool,I know when you get used to it you will like it. Of course sitting on the cool grass is good too. You are just too darn cute ya know that. I love you,and have a great weekend with mom and dad. Love Aunt Lynne
You'll love sitting in your bumpo then you can view everything around you. Look how good you are holding up your head!! Your bumpo makes you look like you have skinny legs.
Wow Augie, your bumbo is so cool,I know when you get used to it you will like it. Of course sitting on the cool grass is good too. You are just too darn cute ya know that. I love you,and have a great weekend with mom and dad.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Lynne
You'll love sitting in your bumpo then you can view everything around you. Look how good you are holding up your head!! Your bumpo makes you look like you have skinny legs.
ReplyDelete