Like the George Strait song, somehow I ended up with blue eyes and they just keep getting more blue. My doctor and my nurses said that they will be blue. Mom and Dad are shocked since they both have brown eyes, I guess that recessive gene on both my mommy and daddy's side has surfaced in me!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Baby Blue are the color of my Eyes......
Like the George Strait song, somehow I ended up with blue eyes and they just keep getting more blue. My doctor and my nurses said that they will be blue. Mom and Dad are shocked since they both have brown eyes, I guess that recessive gene on both my mommy and daddy's side has surfaced in me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Augie, both your Grand-dads have blue eyes.
ReplyDeleteAugie, you have beautiful blue eyes, and so many family and friends that love you so very much. You have certainly been a busy boy since I visited you. You,mom and dad have a busy life. Hope to see you again soon, I miss you. Love Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete