Today Mom went back to work and I missed her so much....but I loved getting to stay home with Dad. We played and played and he even took me for a walk to the pool to show me where he is going to take me later this summer. I had a good day, Mommy is lucky to go back to an environment that is extremely supportive of working moms. When Mom left in the morning I was sleeping on Dad's chest on the sofa. I think I will enjoy the next two weeks.
Dad has started a new tradition and Mommy loves it! Ever since Mother's Day, Dad has gone out early on Saturday and picked up breakfast for the family and Mom's favorite coffee. What a great family to be born into!







Augie,I know you miss mommy but hanging out with Dad has to be cool. You have a great 2 weeks. I know Dad will keep you busy having fun. Looking forward to hearing about all you do. Love you Aunt Lynne
ReplyDeleteAugie, looking good!
ReplyDelete