I'm Flying!
Storytime with Daddy
Last week was SO much fun! My Abuela Heller came and stayed with me all week and took very good care of me. She spoke and sang to me in spanish and we played all day long. Grandma Dingley comes back this week.....I am so lucky to spend this time with my grandmothers! This week, I kept my hands in my mouth all week long and I started rolling!!! :-)
I also decided on Thursday that I don't need to sleep the night anymore and did not sleep on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night :-( Mommy and Daddy need more sleep, so they need to figure out why I am not sleeping!!! If anyone has suggestions on what will make me sleep, please tell Mommy....she is very tired.
Friday I had my 4 month appointment with Nurse Darcy. My appointment went very well and I am meeting all my milestones. Darcy was very impressed with how active I am :-) I have grown so much! Of course I had my second round of shots... :-( I ran a fever afterwards and have some slight bruising at the shot site, but overall, I seemed fine.....except for the no sleeping - but that happened before the shots too.... Daddy was there to hold me down and mommy was there to nurse me afterwards.
Check out my stats below:
Weight: 14 pounds!!!!! 35 percentile
Height: 25 1/4 inches 65 percentile
Head: 42 cm 50 percentile
Saturday Mommy went to yoga and lunch with Aunt Nancy :-) while I stayed home with Daddy. Aunt Nancy bought me some really cool Baby Havaianas - check me out modeling above. Daddy and I read books and played with me in the backyard. I am such a lucky little boy!
Sunday, I headed to San Antonio for my first road trip. We went to see my Great Aunt Millie and Papa and Abuela Heller. I35 went down to one lane on during the trip and I did not like that, but after San Marcus it picked up again and I was happy.
What another good week!







Wow Augie, what a week, Love your Havaianas, You are so cute and so loved. Mommy said you did good after your shots. I was glad to hear that. Your mommy and daddy sure love to spend quality time with you and you need to let them get some sleep now ha, Tell Mommie to get some Lavendar Oil and put a little(just a smidge) on your tummy and ear lobes then sprinkle a little around your room. A bath with the lavender baby soap does great too. It's worth a try and many people say it really works. Plus it smells good. We missed you today but we got to see Aunt Marcie, Uncle Jeremy, Grandma Dingley, Uncle Dale, Aunt Jackie, and your great grandparents Mamaw an Pop. Wish you could have been there but maybe next year. Grandma Dingley was so proud and showing everyone your pictures. You were very popular. I'm glad you liked your Baptism Basket. Your very Special. Love and Prayers, Aunt Lynne and Uncle Bob
ReplyDelete