Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Maternity Leave is Over





Back to work on Monday for Mommy.....I have no idea what is in store for me! Daddy will watch me over the next two weeks, so at least I won't have to leave my home just yet....or have a stranger here. Mommy will miss me so very much. Here are some cute pics of me over the week.....wow - it flew by!

3 comments:

  1. I know your mama will have a very hard time leaving you!

    Augie is such a cutie. It really does go so fast. I can't believe I didn't manage to get together while we were both on leave. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sorry, the Rick comment is from Heather! Just in case you were wondering who this strange person posting a comment is!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great first day back at work!

    ReplyDelete