Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 Months and still breastfeeding

Tummy Time! How can you resist this face?
Lazing under my toys
There is that camera again with that flash!
"Camera face!" I told you no more pictures mommy!
Practicing my crawling. I lift my entire lower torso off the ground and scoot around.
KEYS! I love my keys!
There is that camera again. Mommy - get out of my face, I am trying to watch the game with Daddy.

I turn 4 months today and I am still nursing :-) Mommy says she likes providing me nutrition, but hates the pumping (and the pain after about 4 hours....you moms know what she is talking about!!).

Last night I watched the Horns win against LSU. Mommy dressed me in my baseball outfit and Daddy and I cheered UT to victory :-) Go Augie!

I have discovered the camera now....if I am doing something adorable and Mommy grabs that camera - I instantly stop and put on my "camera" face.....I hate that flash!

Yesterday afternoon and big package arrived for me....Thank you Aunt Lynne! My Aunt Lynne bought me a bunch of gifts for my upcoming baptism!! :-) pics to come.....

2 comments:

  1. Augie I love your baseball outfit. It looks like you had a great time watching the game with daddy. Glad your team won,I'm sure you were the good luck charm. Now you let mom keep taking those pictures as we all love them so much.You are just too cute young man. I am glad your package came. Hope you like all your new things for your Baptism and your very welcome. Looking forward to some pictures. Love you very much. Have a great day tomorrow. LOVE YOU , AUNT LYNNE & UNCLE BOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie, happy 4 month birhtday!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete