Playing at Mommy and Daddy's friend Rich's pool! I loved the fountains! Off to the deep end! Playing with Alex. I love Alex...she makes me laugh :-) A beautiful rainbow to top off the night! Showing off my baseball jersey! Playing in my big boy chair. I like to read in here! Standing on my Big Boy chair....Mommy does not like me to do this! but I love it! My 4th of July was special! I got to go with Mommy and Daddy to their friend's lakehouse and play in the pool! My three favorite things of the night there were all the fun toys they had, the fountains in the pool, and my new friend Alex. Hopefully we will all get to play again soon!
You are SO cute and I love your Longhorn outfit. As I am only 6 days old, I have just posted photos of myself on my blog, so please do check me out and call me in 18 years!
Dear August,
ReplyDeleteYou are SO cute and I love your Longhorn outfit. As I am only 6 days old, I have just posted photos of myself on my blog, so please do check me out and call me in 18 years!
Love,
Paisley