Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Mondays with Grandma.....
All summer, I have gotten to spend my Mondays with Grandma. This is such a special treat :-) She comes early in the morning before Mommy and Daddy leave and plays with me all day :-) We go on walks (she takes me by the new school they are building on my street and lets me see all the dumptrucks), play on the deck outside with bubbles, and she reads tons of books to me! Sometimes my Aunt Sandra even stops by and plays. I enjoy my Mondays so much and it gives me a break from daycare (and a break for Mommy and Daddy who can eliminate drop off and pick up from daycare on Mondays!) I had SO much fun yesterday with Grandma, that I decided to play hooky from school again today, so she would come back and visit.....I ran a fever this morning and that coupled with some TERRIBLE diapers last night and throwing up this morning and I got to stay home! YAY me! Mommy took me to the doctor this morning and she sent us home with what Mommy called a science experiment kit....of which we need to fill with "samples" .....you can guess of what. Its so gross....poor Grandma has been "collecting" all day for the labs.....good thing Mommy held me off from meeting Janae last weekend!!!! Like she said - you never know what I am carrying around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment