Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My fun weekend and Janae!

My Lock Out!
Daddy holding Andrew and Me. Mommy said Daddy needs all the practice he can get holding 2 boys!
Andrew and I chillin' in chairs. Why are all toddlers obsessed with chairs?
Beautiful Janae!


Daddy and I headed out to the pool, so Mommy can get some rest!

I have been locked out of the upstairs! No more playing on the stairs....as Daddy has trapped me down! Thanks to the Collins for showing us how this is done! The Daddies made custom posts so we didn't have to drill into our balusters. I had fun assisting the Daddies and playing with Andrew and Luke on Saturday. Then we all went to Chuys! I feel bad for the server that had to clean up after us 3 boys! On Sunday, Mommy got to go and meet Janae! Michele and Juan were released on Saturday from the hospital and Janae is the most perfect little sweet angel! Mommy would not let me go visit Janae because she didn't want me bringing any germs over.....you never know what us toddlers are carting around! Mommy brought me back pics of my beautiful future girlfriend and she is beautiful, just like her Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment