Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random pics of me

Mom - I am on an important call with Grandma...
Eating breakfast with Mommy

Bringing Mommy her shoes in the morning...I go get shoes every morning for my Mommy and Daddy and then I go and get mine.
Walking with Mommy and my brother
Boxes are so much fun!
Showing off my t-shirt from Aunt Sandra

Falling asleep on Daddy! One of my favorite things to do!

I had fun all week long and am becoming such a big boy! I even started walking into school holding Mommy's hand (which is wonderful news for Mommy and her back!) Its also so great to not have to deal with the tears at drop off that started at about 8 months and have lasted until now! This makes drop off so much easier than before. I have also become very "helpful." I want to help with EVERYTHING! I go to the laundry room and pull out Mommy and Daddy's shoes every morning and then go get my own. I want to help with laundry, dishes, sweeping....you name it - I am there helping! Mommy wishes I will be like this as a teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment