Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grandmas

Napping at Grandmas

Grandma got out a baby doll that my Aunt Marci used to play with and of course I had to hug and kiss the baby. I will be the best big brother ever!
Mom - you didn't want your Blackberry - did you? Thanks Aunt Marci for starting this obsession!

Chillin in my highchair - I have mastered the art of getting my feet out.
Monday I got to go play with Grandma! She had lots of toys for me and my Aunt Sandra even came to visit. I had so much fun playing with them!

1 comment:

  1. Augie you are so sweet even when sleeping. Yes I have no doubt you will be a great big brother. Your just a darling little boy. I hope to see you soon. Love you and miss you. God Bless you little one. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete