Showing off my new hat from Cathy. thank you Cathy for my hat! Getting my haircut. Post haircut Today I turned 17 months and got my 3rd haircut. As usual, I was great during my haircut! Enjoy me talking! Ignore Mommy and Grandma!
Augie I sure enjoy your movies and man you are talking up a storm. I just can't tell you how precious you are. I really like your onsie with the balls, and blue is definately your color. I miss you so much. Are you getting ready to be a big brother? You will make such a good one. You have a great week. God Bless you little one. Love Aunt Lynne
Augie I sure enjoy your movies and man you are talking up a storm. I just can't tell you how precious you are. I really like your onsie with the balls, and blue is definately your color. I miss you so much. Are you getting ready to be a big brother? You will make such a good one. You have a great week. God Bless you little one. Love Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete