aren't diaper boxes toys? In the cabinet! Kolby's Birthday! Happy 2nd Birthday....thank you for letting me play with all the balloons. I LOVED the balloons!!! Still holding my balloons! I had so much fun at your birthday Kolby! Thank you for inviting me.
ok August. I see you like to get inside the cabinets. I think it is time your mom told you about how she liked to climb inside things. Tell her you need to hear the hamper story! This may discourage you from getting inside small areas!
Wow Augie your walking good, I am so proud of you. It's something new every week. I just love your smile, it makes my day. Keep on having fun little one. Tell Mommy I want to hear the hamper story too. ha. God bless you, mommie and daddy. Love Aunt Lynne
ok August. I see you like to get inside the cabinets. I think it is time your mom told you about how she liked to climb inside things. Tell her you need to hear the hamper story! This may discourage you from getting inside small areas!
ReplyDeleteWow Augie your walking good, I am so proud of you. It's something new every week. I just love your smile, it makes my day. Keep on having fun little one. Tell Mommy I want to hear the hamper story too. ha. God bless you, mommie and daddy. Love Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete