Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday Party Weekend!

These shoes are made for walking and that's just what I'll do!

Playing at Andrew's house.


My balloon from HEB. Every week Daddy takes me to HEB and gets me a balloon while he does the grocery shopping. What a great Daddy I have!
Walking - with balloon in hand
Straw Cup! Check out me walking in the background with my balloon - of course!
Let the Hugging Session begin! I LOVE Andrew and I made sure he got lots of Birthday hugs on Saturday. Mommy said she has never seen me so excited around another baby....except for maybe Cameron and Ginger (my girlfriends) at daycare.
Daddy had to keep me from knocking Andrew over!

More HUGS! AWWWWE so sweet!




I followed Andrew everywhere on Saturday!
Here I come!
Andrew...where are you?!
Staring at our Daddies outside. Andrew loves his Daddy just like I love mine!


Behind Bars! Oh no - hope this doesn't foreshadow any post college partying!
Runs make me tired!
All ready to swim at Austin's birthday!
Happy birthday Austin! Austin is mommy and daddy's Godson and he turned 4 this weekend. I had so much fun playing at his birthday party.
I got to go to 2 birthday parties this weekend! Andrew's on Saturday and Austin's on Sunday. As you can see - I had a blast at both! Austin's Mommy is a radiologist....so Mommy was trying to convince her to go to the hospital and scan the baby to see what the gender is :-) No such luck.....we will just have to wait for Mommy's ultrasound at 20 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you are such a busy boy, and walking good. I am so proud of you. You have more friends than any little boy I know, and your so sweet with them. Of course that does'nt surprise me. You are adorable and I love you so much. Have a great week and tell mom and dad hi for me. You have a great mom and dad, but I didn't have to tell you that did I?God Bless you little one, keep on walking,and having fun. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete