Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

What happens when Mommy and Daddy take Friday afternoon off?

One Zilker Zephyr ticket please!
Train RIDE!
ahhhh, the pool :-)
Eating ice cream with daddy
and off we go!




Playing on the playground. I especially LOVED the fire engine just like my mommy!




I get to go to Zilker Park! Mommy finished all her Board Meetings this week! YAY!!!! and in celebration, her and Daddy took off Friday afternoon and we all went to Zilker park to ride the train! Mommy made sure we had sno cones and ice cream for our ride and we got to see all of Zilker Park! It was awesome! I also got to see Barton Springs and I cant wait to go back and swim. I was the perfect little boy for our trip and had so much fun. To wrap up our afternoon, we went to the playground to play and I got to climb on the SAME firetruck that Mommy did when she was little...yes - it is still there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Augie, you are so active and have so much fun. YOU HAVE A GREAT mom and dad. Your always doing something fun and new. You keep on enjoying life, you have a great one ahead. I'm so proud of you and just melt when I look at your smile. Thank you Stacey for doing such a great job with his blog and keeping us informed.
    Augie this is for MOMMY, HAVE A BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS DAY TOMORROW YOU MORE THAN DESERVE IT. I LOVE YOU ALL, AUNT LYNNE

    ReplyDelete