Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and other randomness....

I was extra good on Mother's Day and made sure my mommy and grandma got flowers....even a flower with me on it! :-) I made the petals with my hands and the leaves with my feet! I got an extra special treat when Grandma stayed over on Sunday night after mother's day and played with me on Monday!
I think my pink eye is finally gone! YAY! no more eye drops! Poor Daddy had to experience the 3 times a day eye drops while Mommy held me down. It was especially hard when he would show up at daycare to give me my drops at lunch and then leave without me...what was that all about?! Mommy thinks I may have some more teeth popping through because I have not been acting like myself.....I have been whiney lately, crying at night in my sleep, and have not had much of an appetite :-( I did spike a fever on Saturday, but it went away. Speaking of fevers.....Mommy will never buy another named brand Tylenol or Motrin product again.....this is the SECOND recall of these infant products in less than a year.....and of course I always need the medicine during the recall (Saturday morning) so Mommy had to search 8 stores before finding a Walgreens that was literally unpacking the truck with generic tylenol that morning! My fever was 103.7.....so I definitely needed that Tylenol! Alright - that is it for my randomness of the day.....off to play!


No comments:

Post a Comment