Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm walking.....all over my sick Mommy

This weekend I started WALKING! Videos to come....Mommy was too sick to upload them this weekend. Her sore throat and fever started Friday and has not completely gone away. Unfortunately, I think I passed this along to Mommy considering I had a fever a week ago and lost my appetite.....hmmm - Mommy is thinking I must have had a sore throat too. Mommy has had to take medicine for the fever because it could be dangerous to my brother/sister. Pray Mommy gets better soon....she isnt as much fun when she is sick :-(

1 comment:

  1. Augie I am sorry to hear mommy is sick, tell her Aunt Lynne hopes she is better soon. It sure was fun to see you even though it was for a short time. Is that when you were sick? I know you were having a bad night as so tired and don't think you felt good then. Hope you and mommy are much better. Can't wait to see you walk. You are our sunshine little one. Love you so much. God Bless, Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete