Big Brother! I am so excited to be a big brother! Dr M (the first person I saw when I entered the world....) says my brother or sister should be here by November 16th. Mommy is hoping and praying she carries Baby H that long. I decided to show up early, so Mommy is a little nervous. We strongly believe in the power of prayer, so please please pray for us through this journey that Baby H will carry to full term and be a healthy, happy baby. Mommy and Daddy did not find out if I was a boy or girl last time, although Mommy just knew I was a boy! Gender prediction for Baby H - BOY! If you want to know why Mommy feels this is the case, just email her....she has a very unscientific Mommy theory that guessed what I was. Plus - just for fun Mommy and Daddy took the intelligender test (http://www.intelligender.com/intelligender-gender-prediction-test.html) and it was clear as day - BOY.....they are sure it is a scam - but still fun to take and see if it is right! As for Mommy, she has been very sick, so I have gotten to spend lots of time with Daddy! I love him so much, I continue to be very attached to him!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete