Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Really?

Mommy just found out today that I will starting moving to the Toddler room on Monday! Seriously?! the toddler room? This is a bit overwhleming to Mommy because in the toddler room, no bottles are allowed and no baby food is allowed.....so in 4 days, I have to learn to completely feed myself and take a sippy cup on my own, and worst of all, I have to leave Ms G - who I am extremely attached to. Mommy foresees lots of tears and a hungry tummy :-( It is so sad that daycare has to be so structured....not every baby developes the same way and not every parent wants their children to eat french toast in the morning (that is what they were serving today in the toddler room).....needless to say...Mommy will be bringing my breakfast and lunch everyday to avoid allergies and the evil processed white bread.

2 comments:

  1. you are not getting me very excited about day care.. french toast?? blech!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie you are moving along so fast,and such a happy little boy. WOW, toddler, soon you will be one. What a first year you have had and so much to look forward to. I'm so proud of you. Have a fun weekend, I love and miss you, God Bless you Little One. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete