Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Opening my Valentines Day card from Grandma!
Yummmmm....bottle!
DayCare Valentines Day Party!!!!! - This is one of my favorite classmates....Ginger
George and Jackson
Me and Ms G
Me and Ms G and my friend Hayden!

Cameron and Tarin.




Valentines Balloons - Thank you Daddy and Hudson!

Bathtime Pictures!!! - Waiting for my tub to fill......




Undoing the bath plug with my feet!
Playing with Dinky....thank you Great Aunt Lynne!
Happy Valnetines Day!!!! It is my last "first holiday"...because I am about to turn one!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Steve came home from Safeway today with a Happy Valentine's Day balloon for Haley. She LOVES it! Super cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie I love your pictures and glad you had a Happy Valentines day. Your welcome, I'm glad you like your gift. By the way you sure have a cute butt ha. Precious pictures. I love you and have a great week. Glad your feeling better. God Bless you Little One, Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete