I had a great weekend! Mommy picked me up on Friday and I was pretty upset....I had had a hard day at daycare with all my changes this week. BUT, when she brought me home, she took out all these presents from my friend Hudson and I had a blast opening them all up and playing with them! On Saturday, I got to eat my duck cupcake that grandma made me. My Aunt Marci, Great Aunt Sandra, and Grandma came over and brought me gifts!!! I am such a lucky boy! Sunday it is off to church and then to find some special shoes for me!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Cupcakes!
I had a great weekend! Mommy picked me up on Friday and I was pretty upset....I had had a hard day at daycare with all my changes this week. BUT, when she brought me home, she took out all these presents from my friend Hudson and I had a blast opening them all up and playing with them! On Saturday, I got to eat my duck cupcake that grandma made me. My Aunt Marci, Great Aunt Sandra, and Grandma came over and brought me gifts!!! I am such a lucky boy! Sunday it is off to church and then to find some special shoes for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Augie so glad you had such a fun weekend. Wish we could have joined you. Those cupcakes look so yummy. You are a very lucky boy to have family and extended family who love you more than words can say. You will never want for anything, your the best little one. God Bless you. Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete