
I got to eat at Chuys last night and had my first restaurant food! I did very good eating some of mommy's chicken fajitas. After raiding Babies R Us and buying up every possible sippy cup there was and talking to the Director at daycare (thank you for that suggestion Jenny!), Mommy is feeling a little better about my move to the toddler room. Next week starts the transition, so we will be working hard on the sippy cups this weekend. Mom figures out of the 10 she bought, I have to like at least one of them! Wish us luck! It is so hard being in the daycare "system," - once you get used to something, it changes. Because, like everything else, it is a business. I will miss Ms G SO much......she says I am more attached to her than her own children were! I love her. Mommy will be searching this weekend for a very large insulated container for all my food....as the toddler rooms do not have refrigerators like the infant rooms do and we all know how Mommy feels about the food.







Haley's favorite are the Take & Toss sippy cups. Believe it or not. She hated most of them, even the $$$ ones.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.walmart.com/ip/The-First-Years-Spill-Proof-Take-Toss-Cups/5142681
They are great b/c they stack well and you can toss them if need be. And they are bpa free. Good luck!