I went to my first UT event on Saturday and had SO much fun...even though UT lost. I was a perfect baby and really enjoyed the excitement of the game. Now, though, I am home sick again with the croup :-( Thank God for Grandma because she is watching me again! Hopefully I feel better soon. Since my airways are a bit compromised from my recent RSV infection, Dr H gave me steriods to help out my little lungs. I want to go play with my friends, so hopefully I will be better soon!
Monday, February 1, 2010
My first UT event.....and the croup (again!)
I went to my first UT event on Saturday and had SO much fun...even though UT lost. I was a perfect baby and really enjoyed the excitement of the game. Now, though, I am home sick again with the croup :-( Thank God for Grandma because she is watching me again! Hopefully I feel better soon. Since my airways are a bit compromised from my recent RSV infection, Dr H gave me steriods to help out my little lungs. I want to go play with my friends, so hopefully I will be better soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Augie, you do not look like you feel good at the game. Either that or you were scared
ReplyDelete