Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let me eat cake!

The Family and the CAKE! This was the same cake mold and candle used on Mommy's cake when she was a baby!

The cupcakes!
The decor....
The Gifts.....
The food....notice my baby hamburger on the side.

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!

YAY!!!! CAKE!







Tonight I had my birthday party and LOVED my cake. Thank you Grandma! Daddy made hamburgers and I even got my very own burger!

3 comments:

  1. August, we are very proud of you! You ate your first hamburger and your first cake. You really enjoyed eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie, what a special party, the cake made by
    Graandma is great, she is so special and tallented. That cake and burger makes me hungry.
    You have a very special weekend, I love you Sweet Boy. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augie, you look like you had such a wonderful birthday! Maybe next time you will share your cake with me :)

    ReplyDelete