Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Words!

I am talking it up now! I have been saying mama, dada, and GG for quite a while...but I use them interchangeably for all my caregivers. Now, however, I have my first word that I know what it means......BABY, pronounced "aby." It is so adorable! I love spending time looking at all Mommy and Daddy's books and just recently I have started going over to one of Mommy's old pregnancy books, pointing to the little picture of the baby on the binding and saying "aby" and if you ask me where the baby is, I will run over to the bookshelf and point with my tiny pointer finger at the small picture of the baby on the binding of the book. So mommy is declaring my first word to be "baby." I also know what mouth and nose are on my walking toy....but I don't repeat them like I do "baby." Grandma taught me my first word while taking care of me last week...thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first words. You are so smart Augie, I'm sorry you have been so sick but maybe now you will be healthy to celebrate your first birthday in a few weeks. Your birthday present has been ordered and will be shipped soon. I did this early as Aunt Lynne sometimes lets dates slip up and go by so wanted to get it to you early rather than late ha. I love you little one. Stay healthy, and God Bless, you are the sunshine in our lives. Love & Prayers Aunt Lynne and Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just catching up on the blog. LOVE his crazy hair! So cute! I think maybe he is trying to tell you something with his first word... ;)

    ReplyDelete