Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Texas Independence Day and meeting Luke....

PLAYING!
Meeting Luke V. (he lives in Victoria) for the first time.....he was born just 2 weeks before me!
Playing with Luke V.
Texas Independence Day Party! UT Cheerleaders....we also had the Pom Squad there, but Mommy was not able to get a picture of them....
My Daddy talking at the TID party. My daddy was the TID chair and organized everything. I am so proud of him!
Chillin at TID Party.
Even Hook'em made an appearance!

Andrew and I hanging out!
Getting my face painted. I was SO GOOD!
My first Longhorn!


Snuggling on Daddy
Mommy, me, Connie, and Andrew.

Chuck and Luke C.

We had a very fun weekend....though I was in and out of being sick :-( Friday I got sent home from school with a fever. After treating the fever all night with Tylenol, I seemed better on Saturday. Saturday night I spiked a fever again (103.8) and was very sick.....I slept the whole night on Mommy and Daddy (they took turns) as I refused to get in my bed. Then Sunday, I seemed fine again and was only up once last night. Not sure what is going on with me, but just in case, my abuela came up to take care of me today. Today was supposed to be my first full day in the toddler room, so I needed to be 110%....since I had a bit of a rough weekend, mommy kept me home.

1 comment:

  1. Augie it looks like you had a great time at the TID party. I'm so sorry you have been sick again.Hope you are 100% soon. You are growing so fast and so handsome,even with the Longhorn painted on your cheek.That was cool. Have a great week and get well soon. God bless you little one, I love you. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete