Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A private concert by Ray Benson overlooking Austin!

Views from the 55th floor of the Austonian!


Private Ray Benson concert! He was incredible!



We were like 5 feet away from him!




Sunset!



We were ABOVE the Frost bank tower!

Sorry the pictures aren't the best,....they were taken with a phone (I should have brought my camera!). Last night we were invited to the Board of Directors dinner for my company at the Austonian. Ray Benson played a private performance for us and I just felt so lucky to be there! Richard and I had a wonderful night and I just love the Company I work for! Thanks AGAIN Grandma for helping us out and watching the boys. Seriously.....we could not make it without you! One of the Board members asked me how I handle working and having two babies (he has a little one as well) and my response was ....I have A LOT of support....from my family (Richard and my mom) and support from my Company. Last night will be something I never forget.









No comments:

Post a Comment