I am a day late on his 2 and a half years bday! I can't believe he is already 2 and a half, before long he will be 3! YIKES!
August can pretty much do anything and say anything now...he is a little person! He loves to tell me about his day when I pick him up and makes sure I know who all he played with, who pushed him for a toy, and who snored at naptime. He no longer calls himself "Adoba" or "Aug Aug," which I miss! He can say August now, no problem. He also no longer calls grandma "Ba" it is full on "grandma" now...but he is super cute when he says it. He pretty much can say anything else. His favorites include - Curious George and Thomas the Train. I bought him a t-shirt with Curious George on it the other day....and he has worn it 3 times this week. The 1 day he didnt get to wear it, there was a 30 minute breakdown which involved crying over that shirt. Saying he adores Curious George is putting it lightly. He is potty training at Gina's, but I am scared to start fulltime at home! He is VERY picky about his outfit in the morning (see above) and likes to pick out his own clothes - even down to what seseame street character is on his diaper. This makes for some interesting combinations! Lately - he has even been insistant on what RDH wears and what diaper he is put in! I love August's strong personality though! August is still having a blast at Gina's and asked to go every morning. When Richard and I drop him off, he pushes us out the door and says "Bye Momma, or Bye Daddy." He loves having routines and is such a sweet child. Next event for August (and us) is moving him to his big boy bed! Wish us luck!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Haley too has to pick out which Sesame Street character is on her diaper! Too cute! Rachel
ReplyDelete