
August and RDH LOVED being the only Cowboys among all the Cowgirls at Regan's birthday party!

Yummy cake!

RDH liked the petting zoo!

Yummy cookies!

August riding the pony. His first pony ride was on a pink pony that had glitter on its butt :-) hahahaha.....but he sure loved riding that pony! I guess that is what you get at a princess party!

note the glitter on the pony's butt!

Cowboy August

All the girls had ponies and princesses painted on them....August asked for a lizard! Grandma taught him all about lizards...he must have had them on his mind!

August insisted on wearing his Thomas shirt to the party.

RDH as a cute cowboy! Thanks Grayson and Yuri for letting us borrow this romper...it was perfect!

PINATA!

Going through the loot!

August and the girls!

I drove back from SA with the boys solo.....August was happy as long as he had his cowboy hat....which he INSISTED on sleeping in. Since I was by myself, I gave in and let him. Here he is Sunday morning when I went in his room to get him. Cowboy hat and all! He is currently napping in the hat right now as well!

Listening to his music!

reading to the baby

August loves to dress himself.....here is one of his greatest pairings!

RDH has found the cabinets and loves crawling in them!

We had a great weekend complete with a fun party, pony rides and a petting zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment