Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

August is 2 years OLD!

Chillin on my birthday morning
Daddy bought me a soccer ball for my birthday!!!


Soccer ball and my special smoothie....what a great combination!

Mommy took Thursday and Friday off and we all hung out outside! Even RDH!



CUPCAKES! Grandma baked over 50 cupcakes and a cake for my party on Saturday.....here I am getting my own special one on my actual birthday!

RDH watching me eat my cupcake....

Grandma bought me a music set and I love it!
Tummy time with RDH
Mommy bought me balloons!

August is 2! WOW, I can hardly believe it! He had a GREAT birthday and we are looking forward to Saturday! This post is short because I have both August and RDH home with me today....so no time to write!!

2 comments:

  1. Soccer ball, special smoothie and I believe we are engrossed in Sesame Street!! You have that trance on your face like you are watching tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday August!!!!! I can't believe he is so big!! Have so much fun at your party today!!!!!

    ReplyDelete