
Arturo's Birthday Party!!!!

Eating with Hayden and Arturo



I was NOT shy at all to hit the Elmo Pinata!


I even ran off with one of the Pinata sticks!


This is where RDH enjoyed the party.....strapped to Momma


Getting candy! More dirt than candy ended up in my bag....I think I prefer dirt anyway....it is way cooler!!

Eating my Elmo cupcake.....we were stained red at the end!


Ms Gina introducing me to Elmo!

Reading with Daddy.

Finally got a haircut!

We FINALLY found bottle RDH will kinda take. Mommy went to work last Thursday and Grandma had luck with this bottle (RDH ate 3 ozs of breast milk...so he was very hungry when Mommy got home....but it's progress!!)...Thank you so much MICHELE!!! Mommy was hoping RDH would like a bottle with less parts than the Dr Brown's bottles that August used.....but if you can believe it - this one actually has MORE parts than the Dr Browns!!!!

But RDH is worth it!

Playing at the party!
Saturday was my buddy Arturo's birthday party. Even though it rained - that didn't stop the playing....I was SO DIRTY when we got home. Arturo is one day older than me and I love playing with him at Ms Gina's!
No comments:
Post a Comment