Our "SNOW" haha....it doesnt even cover the whole lawn!
Helping Mommy with her Board Presentation
I have decided that I want to sit in the Boppy pillow... and NOT let my brother!
Daddy and his boys
Mommy had to dig out the second boppy pillow because I wanted it!
Brotherly Love
HUGS!
OUT!
What an awesome week. Wednesday it got really cold in Austin and since Ms Gina was part of the rolling blackouts, I got to spend the morning at home. Then on Friday it snowed!!! Ms Ginas was open, but Daddy decided to stay home with me!! It was like a three day weekend! On Saturday, Mommy dropped me off at Grandmas and we had so much fun! She made me a special lunch and dinner. It was great to have Grandma all to myself. On Sunday my aunt Julie, my cousins, and my abuela came over to visit. We had so much fun and I will miss Aunt Julie and Leo while they are in Korea.







No comments:
Post a Comment