Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear Richard Dean.....from Mommy

Dear Richard Dean,
I miss you so much since returning to the office fulltime. I miss our mid-day walks and balancing you on my lap while I worked at home. I know you are missing me as well.....but please start eating for Grandma....1 oz in a bottle is NOT enough to sustain those precious chubby cheeks of yours. Mommy has been coming home during lunch to feed you, but can't do it forever.....she also would prefer it if you would eat during the day so that you dont keep her up all night...nursing every hour to make up for the day. I love you and I hope you learn to eat from a bottle soon....I promise you there will always be breastmilk in there for you!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment